Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Product!

A long while back I was selling lasercut acrylic necklace pendants and to my delight I found two of them hiding in the studio (aka my bedroom). The white meat cleaver you see above has been uploaded to the MadeIt website. If you'd like a better look, just click here.

A black sewing machine pendant has been sent on over to the creators of 'Therefore" magazine to soon be used as a giveaway along with a little feature of yours truly.

Please keep an eye out for this little handmade mag, as I've been told that issue 1 is almost ready to be published and I'm sure it's going to be amazing. If you'd like more information, pop on over to the blog: thereforemagazine.blogspot.com. They are a lovely team and are ever so friendly, so don't shy - say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment