Friday, October 8, 2010

Finders Keepers HERE I COME!

So I may be a little behind in letting blog-land in on my latest news these days but I think I should mention that I have been accepted as a stall holder for Brisbane's Finders Keepers Market in November! Powpow!

I've actually taken a nice solid week off work to prepare for the market so expect to see a flurry of posts documenting my prep. For example, I have been drawing cameras and spectacles all morning to create new badges, postcards and fridge magnets. As you can see, I have fallen a little bit in love with the Hipstamatic app for iPhone, as it makes any quick snaps I take for documenting purposes look half-way decent!
Other illustrations in the works include perfume atomisers for the ladies and smoking pipes for the lads. I'm aiming to draw an array of vintage/retro items that take my fancy, so here's hoping you all like typewriters!

No comments:

Post a Comment