Saturday, July 11, 2009

Animal Pendant Necklaces


My signature Animal Pendant Necklaces have just been re-uploaded to the Madeit website. These pieces are what orginally kick-started my label, beginning with a fawn pendant necklace I had made for myself.
So for only $30 each, why don't you celebrate your love for animals with these realistic animal charm pendants, which are guaranteed to turn heads and win you comments galore!
The pendant is hung from a fine sterling silver-plate chain (total length 60cm) and is finished with a sterling silver-plated parrot clasp and connecters.

All items will be packaged and posted along with a business card in a secure bubblewrap-lined postpack. I am more than happy to combine postage for customers.

*Purchase two animal pendant necklaces and receive 20% off your total order!

No comments:

Post a Comment