Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cheap and Cheerful Stud Earrings



Okay. So I admit I have a bit of an earring making/wearing addiction. Currently I have several small bowls full of button stud earrings - they are just my favourite accessory!

Created from new, vintage and vintage-inspired buttons, these studs are the perfect way to finish off an outfit. Choose from styles that your Nanna would be proud of, loud 80's-like numbers and some more quirkier pieces such as the panda-face studs (shown above).

There are many designs to choose from, and many are one-offs or part of a limited run; however if you see a pair that has been sold and you missed out, please message me and I will see if I can recreate another pair just for you!

Prices range from a tiny $3 a pair to around $10 a pair.
www.madeit.com.au/pannikin


No comments:

Post a Comment