Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Catch Ups

Yesterday my darling friend Tegan came over for Christmas cheer, coffee and cake (however the cake didn't quite make it into the oven in time so we had crackers and dip instead!)

I wanted to share with you one of the greatest presents I have ever received, because it is just so darn cute! Everyone, meet Suki, my new doll friend from Dumpling Dynasty!

She is an easy-sew kit that I would recommend you buy for any young girl (or young girl at heart!) who has an interest in dolls, crafts, sewing or just plain cute things! It all came packaged in the cutest tin, too. I'm almost too tempted to have the kitty image tattooed on me.

Created by British illustrator, Fiona Hewitt, the Dumpling Dynasty range was inspired by years spent living in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong, endlessly trawling flea markets and junk shops.



Click here to be taken to the Dumpling Dynasty range at Lark Handmade.
If you would like to purchase the Kimono Doll Kit I received, head over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment