Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mini Suitcase Rummage

Thanks to fellow Suitcase Rummager Steph aka Pear from Pear and the Awkward Orchestra, I was invited to have a mini stall at their Old Museum gig on Thursday 9th December along with ten or so others. Please give them a listen, the songs are so beautiful.

It was a lovely night, and Suitcase Rummage organisers Daniele and Isabel did a wonderful job lighing our wares using battery-operated tealight candles and strings of pretty fairy lights.
To say thank-you I gave Steph, who is absolutely wonderful and sweet (with a voice to match!), one of my cross-stitch pear badges only to be met with the offer of a swap for one her darling pear-themed creations that were for sale during the evening. I hear she will be opening an Etsy store soon, so stay tuned.

My neighbours were Tell Tale Zine, a monthly publication by Sarah Hazlehurst and Kirstie Sequitin.

No comments:

Post a Comment