Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW to Etsy!

Hello everyone,

I sure hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you are enjoying your well deserved breaks. I am thinking of starting a small project where I draw what gifts I received (this shall all be shared on my new personal blog I recently started, Pokket!)

I have found a lot of spare time these past months due to starting a very fun and rewarding casual job, which means I am listing lots of new goodies on Etsy and Madeit! Markets will be starting back up in February so I figure I have a whole month of online work to do.

Just listed are four of my latest fridge magnet creations! These have been illustrated by myself, and professionally printed on quality matte archival paper, cut out by hand and TaDa! Made into super-fun magnets that can hold up pesky bills and shopping receipts (if that's what you use your fridge for!)
Find me on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment