Friday, July 30, 2010

BrisStyle Twilight Market Wrap Up

Good morning darlings!

Did anyone come along to the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets last night? Boy oh boy it was so much fun! Hope all you enjoyed it and treated yourselves to a few of the amazing creations by some of our talented Brisbane Etsy sellers.

It was great to see some familiar faces and some not-so-familiar ones. Meeting new people is one of my most favourite things about holding a market stall - so if you haven't introduced yourself yet, I'd love to get to know you!
I'd also like to take a moment to thank the organisers and creators of BrisStyle, for their great markets and all of the promoting/advertising they do - it's an enormous job and they do it fantastically with a smile.

Also, thanks to those who help set up tables and marquees and lighting (seriously, could you imagine me trying to do that, what with my spaghetti arms and short-ness? Haha)

Thank-you to my fellow sellers, who are creative, funny, great to get along with, good for chats and helping out.

Oh, and how could I not thank my Mum? She helped me drag my two trollies full of goodies and display equipment to the site and helped set up my stall. She also did a good job of calming me down after the taxi company stuffed me around for a good 45 minutes beforehand.

Last but not least, thank-you to all the visitors, customers, buyers and appreciators of handmade. Pannikin would not be here without you guys!

Here are some quick pics from the night:


See you all at the next market!

No comments:

Post a Comment