Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Marky Markets Wrap Up

Greetings and salutations!

It's been a while since my last post but I think I have a pretty good reason - I got to do my market stall at the Marky Markets last Sunday! Wee!

I have spent the past two weeks or so madly creating, packaging and all the little odds and ends that come along with preparing for a market stall, in between almost-full-time work and spending time with friends. How I manage to eat anything I don't know, I sure know I don't get much sleep though! It feels great to be busy though.

A big thank-you goes out to the organisers, the stall holders, the helpers and (how could I not forget!) you guys! Without you, Pannikin would not be what it is today, or what it could become down the track.

Merci beaucoup, mon cheries!

No comments:

Post a Comment