Friday, July 30, 2010

What's In Your Market Bag?

If you went to the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets last night, what lovely handmade items did you end up buying?

Personally, I'm usually good and don't wander from my little stall, but this is the second time I've been able to share co-op space with the ever delightful Melinda from one of my favourite labels, Moose and Bird. (You may know her by the super-squishy pear pillow that was featured in Frankie magazine)

Anyway, long story short, at the end of the night I ended up buying my own cuddly pear, in a very fresh assortment of orange and pink toned fabric - you know, as a housewarming present to myself, even though it hasn't been confirmed that I will be moving house yet!

Here is an idea of what my pillow looks like (the picture is from one of Melinda's Etsy listings, so all photo credit goes to her).

No comments:

Post a Comment