Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Marky Markets

Fingers crossed, people!

I've been having a bit of trouble lately with getting days off work to participate in various markets.
From now on I am prepared to fight long and hard for my right to skip work and flog my handmade wares to the Brisbane public, since completely missing out on last Sundays Suitcase Rummage (save for a super quick lunchbreak-chat with fellow stallholders, including my housemate Tess of A Beautiful Calamity, who kindly offered to sell my badges while I worked for the man)

Therefore, I kindly request that you all join me in super-tight-finger-crossing that I can have my own stall at the next Marky Markets market. Phew! Tongue twister!

Marky Markets are all about vintage and handmade everything. The last market was at the Boundary Hotel in West End, but has since confirmed a new location - The HiFi in West End and is expected to be bigger and better!

The details:

What: Marky Markets
Entry: Free
Where: HiFi - West End
When: Sunday 18th July 2010
Time:11am - 5pm

PS. If you are keen to have a stall, shoot them a quick email before all the places are snapped up! It's bound to be a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment