Friday, July 9, 2010

in.cube8r

Good evening all. Just thought I'd quickly share with you some most wonderful news!

Pannikin now has a little home over at Brisbane's in.cube8r!

Today was the first day of stocking my little cube and boy was I excited. Since hearing about in.cube8r in Melbourne I had always wanted to sell there, but never went through with the whole 'interstate' thing. But now that a new one has opened up in Fortitude Valley I jumped at the chance.

Now, as there is already quite a large range of jewellery on offer, Vicki (owner/manager/all round lovely lady) has kindly requested some alternative items for me to stock - which is really great because it means I have to get out of my comfort zone and start selling more pieces that include my personal artwork. So far, my cube holds three different tote bag designs, two packs of illustrated badges (featuring crafty items!) and some postcards/notecards. Over the next couple of weeks I aim to add a new tote bag design, lots more postcards, fridge magnets and perhaps even stickers!
Now, I just realised I let myself waffle on a little too much, but as I said, I'm just a wee bit excited!
Oh, and I would also like to sneak in a big thank-you to my lovely boyfriend Tom for lending a hand with carrying all my bits and pieces, for the help with cube set-up and for being ever-so-patient with me when making just one last something-or-other.


For a bit of extra good news, I managed to swap my shifts around so that I can attend the Marky Markets! (If my application is accepted, of course!)
To read more about in.cube8r, please pop on over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment