Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Etsy News!

Morning folks!
Did you know that you can now view Etsy in Australian dollars? Pretty neat, huh?

I have a teeny issue with this though. It makes my prices go all higgledy-piggledy! What I mean by that is, the prices listed in $AUD aren't the true set price until you check out with Paypal. They are simply well-calculated approximations. BUT! When you check out with Paypal, you are still paying in $USD. Hmm.

For me, personally, I am going to continue shopping on Etsy with the prices set in $USD. It seems to being the easiest, smoothest way. Plus, I have a thing for well rounded numbers (no cents, please!)
If all of this currency conversion hoo-haa is bothersome for you, why don't you pop on over to my shop at MadeIt.com.au? All items listed are all set in Australian dollars and the best part is you will be supporting Australian handmade! Yayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment