Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coming To Valley Laneway Markets

Yessiree Bob! Pannikin is preparing some new goodies for you to adorn your clothes and home with. First up, Fun & Games fridge magnets!
These are created from vintage children's wooden dominos, with colourful and oh-so-cute pictures including roosters, lady bugs, frogs, ducklings and butterflies. I'm also planning on turning these into necklaces - if all goes well I'll let you know!

Next we have a new series of 35mm badges! The 'Spell It Out' range is a new favourite of mine, for a few reasons.

1. I can spell out almost anything! (For practicalities sake, I'll be keeping these to short words and phrases. Too many letters and your badge loses it's punch. No one likes squinting to see the design, trust me.)

2. You get an insight into my favourite words, which I seem to mentally collect day in, day out. Favourites include but are not limited to: nifty, gravy, cat lady, hand made, lame, super, neat and so on and so forth.

3. I can do custom work! Maybe you want to declare your love for tea, cookies or cats or feel the need to announce that you are amazing, cute, swell, dandy or all four? Send me an email and I'll do my best!


Both of these products will be available at the upcoming Valley Laneway Markets on Sunday 22nd August 2010. My stall will be located in California Lane, which can be accessed via McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley. The markets run from 10am til 4pm.

Please click here tobe taken to the Valley laneway Market website for more information and applications for those who would like to apply for a stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment