Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Adventures at the Marky Markets

Apologies for such a late post, being Thursday evening and all, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind me sharing a photo or two of the Marky Markets that were held on Sunday 15th August at the Hi Fi in West End, Brisbane.

I think next time I will make sure to take a LOT more photos of the whole market, stall holders and market goers. Sometimes it is just a bit too hard to drag myself away from the fun of stall-holding and take pics. Funny thing is, it's all too easy to spend a whole wodge of money on other fun things being sold by local creatives - especially if they are gorgeous fabrics and vintage buttons from Voodoo Rabbit and rad brooches by Polly Gone.

I was also having a great time sharing chit-chats with Svetlana of Lady Sveta and Amanda Whitelaw of Hungry Designs, not to mention sharing a quick little hello with Kiara Notaras and a few other stall holders who I am sorry I have forgotten the names of.

(Oh and I must mention the wonderfully fun chill-times and conversation with 'the boy', Mister Thomas Griffin, stall-buddy extraordinaire.)

For more Pannikin market pics, please visit my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment