Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Gift With Purchase!

Deary me. I've been so busy these days that I totally forgot to change the free gift you shall be receiving during the month of September when you purchase any items to the value of $15 or more (excluding postage) from both my Etsy and MadeIt stores! Tut tut!

So, without further ado, here is what you will receive with your online order:


A 'Dinner Date With Death' art postcard!

Last month saw me giving away my 'He Likes To Call Me Foxy' illustrated postcards - I wonder if they were sent to the receipient's friends or family, or perhaps pinned onto their wall?
I have a whole wodge of postcards from my ever-expanding collection stuck to the walls above my desk to keep me inspired...and sane! In my opinion, there is nothing more boring than stark plain walls!

This offer is valid until 30th September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment