Friday, September 24, 2010

Origami Paper Cranes

Good morning lovelies! Thought I'd quickly share my work-in-progress - a paper crane curtain for my bedroom window.

I have made one of these before using multicoloured patterened paper to make over 100 cranes, but this one shall be a little more refined, using only shades of red with white, purple and green accents with fewer cranes. So far I have made 6 cranes, which have been strung in groups of three.
Because I love the simplicity of paper cranes and the peace I experience while folding them I am planning to use the design as one of my next tattoos. The only hard part about this is deciding where I would like to have it placed on my body. Hmm.
Here is a little sneak peek:
This is also the bunting that I had made using doilies and red fabric tape. It has been used for decorating my market stall tables too:

No comments:

Post a Comment